RSS

Beyonce & Jay Z at Heathrow Airport

May 28, 2008 | Comments 8

Beyonce & Jay Z at London\'s Heathrow Airport
Some pictures of Beyonce dressed to impress as she walks round London’s Heathrow Airport with Jay-Z.

Full Picture Gallery

Filed Under: News

RSSComments (8)

Leave a Reply | Trackback URL

1. BEY-Z says:

THE CARTERS R THE SHIT!
    THEY R-O-C LOL
    LOOOOOOOOOVE THEM

2. Poor Beyonce, she is probably tired of these speculations, she is pregnant, so that?

3. I. KING says:

I’M SO SICK OF THIS BEYONCE AND JAY-Z BULL. I LOVE THEM BOTH BUT GIMME A BREAK, THEY ACT AS IF THEY ARE SO PRIVATE, I THINK IT’S JUST THE OPPOSITE, I THINK THEY WANT PUBLICITY, LET’S FACE IT YOUR FAMOUS YOUR GONNA GET STALKED ANYWAY. IF YOUR MARRIED TO THE ONE YOU LOVE WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL, IF YOUR PREGNANT SO WHAT, WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE OPRAH AND BILL GATES.GETTING MARRIED AND HAVING BABIES IS A PART OF LIFE.I THINK THEY OVER RATE THIER SELF, I DON’T THINK THEY UNDERSTAND THIER HUMAN BEINGS NOT GODS.ALL THAT HIDING HER HANDS, FOR WHAT!!!! IT IS ,WHAT IT IS. I WISH THEM BOTH THE BEST.

4. DEE says:

TIRED? TIRED? WHAT ABOUT US? WE NEVER KNOW WHO WE ARE READING ABOUT. SASHA THE DRAG QUEEN-JIGGA THE PIMP MASTER? THER IS NO TRUTH IN ANYTHING THESE TWO SAY OR DON’T SAY. I LOST INTEREST YEARS AGO WITH THE MARRY-GO-ROUND!WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD ALLOW THESE UNMENTIONABLES TO POPULATE THE EARTH!!!

5. kenneth says:

beyonce ur da best 4 me ………………….. i am ur career will last longer……………..
    god blesssssssssssssssss

6. lacharr says:

people say i look like your sister and kinda like u so i wanted to find a pic to put on myspace,,,

7. Beyonces biggest fan says:

Beyonce ur da bst,i luv u so mch im actually ur bggst fan an u an jay myk da cutest couple an u knw wat i cnt wait 4 little b or myb little jay luv u gal an keep rockin,jay luv u 2 so mch

8. beyonce and jay z are such a great couple I wish them the best.