RSS

Beyonce not ready for baby but Jay-z is

August 09, 2008 | Comments 30

Beyonce not ready for baby but Jay-z is
It appears that Beyonce and Jay-Z are going through a sticky patch because the two stars have differing opinions on when to start a family.

Jay Z is ready to have children. He [and Beyonce] dated for years, now they’re married…and for him – it’s time for children,” However the Destiny’s Child singer is not ready to be a mum just yet “Beyonce is very career focused. She has another album due this year and a couple of major film projects in the works,” the source continues.

“Her career is moving at 90 miles per hour and she’s not trying to have it slowed down by a baby”

“Jay & Beyonce are best friends so it’s not like they’re fighting over it…but they both feel very strongly about [their positions] – if one of them doesn’t relent, I think it could be a big problem.”

Although everyone knows the two are married, Jay-Z still doesn’t want other people up in his business and recently told Vibe magazine, when asked about confirming his marriage “I think it’s really a part of your life that you gotta keep to yourself,” “You have to have something sacred to you and the people around you.”

Filed Under: News

RSSComments (30)

Leave a Reply | Trackback URL

1. africa says:

i dont think that u should have a baby just yet because you do have to focuse on your career. but now that you are married you have to think what your spouse wants also. you are a very talented young girl and it would be nice to have you in alabama for a concert!!!

2. Teresa T. says:

I hope B is aware of what happened to Jennifer Anderson, Angelina love children and have the man!

3. Pebby says:

They just got married. I think Jay z & Beyonce should enjoy few years of there marriage and then both should come to an agreement and plan well for a baby. I think if one is ready and the other is not then as a couple they are not ready. A marriage is about compromising and understanding one another.

4. Mabel says:

I like beyonce’s hardworking attitude towards her career,but i still think she should have a break and dedicate quality time to her marriage.

5. nelly says:

why get married if you can’t handle the pressure
    you got the money and your man go for it if that was me iwould jump for joy to have his kid a lot of woman would in a heartbeat so why wait

6. koko says:

ithink they should have children,i’d really like to see a mini-beyonce or mini-jay-z, but if she’s not ready then thats fine, its not a good idea to rush into having kids when you aren’t ready. i respect her for not doing things rashly. Everything takes one step @ a time

7. Kay says:

Amoung all models u ar d best, keep pomp with biggest jay-z kay 4rm Nigeria.

8. Natalie Reid says:

when they settle down on their careers…
    they’ll have kids!
    it takes time…
    i mean come n give em a break they just got married!

9. meme says:

i think that you are ready u may just ba a little scard but its going to be ok just stick in there and everything is going to be fine

10. Anne says:

What are you talking about,i thought beyonce was pregnant that was why she agreed to marry jay z in the first place

11. Cassius says:

B and Jay still have a long way together and B can still make it up to him

12. Candice says:

Jay and Beyonce are a private power couple and no one should make assumptions about their future. I really adore their mature commitment.
    These are two people who have watched others make mistakes with their relationships and are making everoy attempt to maintain the beauty of theirs!! My ideal power couple and maybe yours?

13. beordun says:

i dnt know why beyonce dors nt want a baby yet were u nt happy when u had that hally berry,jessica alba, jennifer lopes and so many other av kids i knw u are nt them but try to av a baby too but if u want a random girl that is ready to have a baby just come and snatch your jay-z its ur fault so think well.

14. Gbemi says:

If Beyonce cherishes her marriage,she shud giv in 2 er husband and give birth.its necessary 2 tak a break once in a while.a baby is worth takin a brk 4.so go 4 it,gurl and mak ur marriage work.best of luck.cheers.

15. charmaine says:

ithink that b would make a good mom cause she love her nephew juelz alot.

16. Olivia says:

I loooove and adore jay nd beyonce, but seriously think dey should hav 2 children. Olivia

17. Cely "O" says:

Beyonce needs to realize that her man is close to his 40′s he can’t wait any longer to decide when to have kids. Babies after 40 can be born with disabilities. Beyonce it doesn’t hurt to take a little time off and make a family. Baby Sitters do exist.

18. BRAIDE says:

Jay n b u guyz re grt 2geda but i thin u wel b grta if u hv a bady cryin in ur crib,as u knw babies is the joy 2 evry marraige.i love u guys.jay u’re my inspiration an lookin 4ward 2 work unda u as my produca.much luv.

19. SNOOKIE P says:

I do u guys the world’s grtxt couple,u put smiles on many faces d day u vow 2 each oda especial cuz hv bn lukn 4ward 2 cin dat day.plz B now am lukin 4ward 2 cin young HOVE N BEYONCE,change ur mnd status nd mak me smile again.i luv u guyz a real lot.

20. SNOOKIE P says:

Jay n b u guyz re grt 2geda but i thin u wel b grta if u hv a bady cryin in ur crib,as u knw babies is the joy 2 evry marraige,plz put a smile on my face by makn me c yong J & B .i love u guys.jay u’re my inspiration an lookin 4ward 2 workn unda u as my produca.much luv.

21. Keabetswe says:

Giv it a thot b.i thnk u shud tak a break,dnt u knw dat its rily rily nice 2 hav a baby?imagne goin 2 da shops with dat little angel,my dear sister i thnk nw its tym 2 b a mum.your mum want 2 b a grandmother.but u guys rock.love ya’l

22. Kgreen says:

I think it’s exactly as Jz said “some things shuld be treated as personal” they should b left 2 decide what they think is best 4 them.4rm kgreen

23. The rest of the reasons I agree with. I fall into the “too complete” area a lot – or at least think I do!

24. tagsopd says:

i think u should have a babay it do not hurt gurl just give it a try have a baby is fun just take the pain i ben there it hurt a litle bit u going to love trust me

25. Good Forex says:

Haha, Howdy,I’m a long-time reader and also was too shy to create a comment. ;-)

26. Nicole says:

Beyonce just needs to stop being a baby and have one. When she has a baby she can hire a nanny when she is working and care for the baby when she has spare time at home.

27. I really enjoyed reading this article, Iwould like to know if you ever trade featured posts? if so I am interested

28. IF BEYONCE HAS A BABY AND ITS JAYZ S IM GONNA HANG MYSELF.ITS NOT BECAUSE IM JEALOUSE OR ANYTHING BUT BEY IF YOU HAVE JAY Z BABY I WUD STOP IDOLISING U AS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN BUT YOU WOULD NOW BE THE MOST DUMMEST
    IF JAYZ REALLY WANTS YOU HE WUD LEAVE THAT RIHANNA AND FOCUS ON YOU.WHAT WILL HEPEN WEN YOU GT PREGNENT AND YOU ARE IN THE DELIVERY ROOM AND HES LIKE *SORRY BEY I CANT CUM LAUNCHING RIHANNA NEW CD.
    BABIES ARE PERMINANT BT I DONT THINK UR MARRIAGE TO THAT LOOSER IS
    BEYONCE DONT HAVE KIDS WITH JAYZ YOU ARE MAKING A MISTAKE
    HUGE MISTAKE

29. Christian Odiete says:

hello my there Beyonce do not think that having a child will be a distraction to u, now u are very popular but remember life is nothing without a child i pray may u live long by the time u are gone ur memory will always b save when one look at ur child. try and have baby. so if they ever tell my sorry let them say i live in d time of beyonce.