RSS

Beyonce looking forward to 30

June 29, 2011 | Comments 13

She turns 30 years old this September and while most people dread the age, Beyoncé Knowles is looking forward to it.

Opening up on Piers Morgan, the “If I Were a Boy” songstress revealed, “I always said I would have a baby at 30. But I also said I was gonna retire at 30.”

Explaining that “only God knows” when she will get pregnant, the star also mentioned that she will continue to focus on her music.

As for turning the big 3-0, Beyonce went on to say that she “can’t wait because 29 is very strange. You’re still in your 20s,” she elaborated. “But you feel like you’re supposed to be 30, and I feel like a woman.”

Miss Knowles added, “I feel like 30 is the ideal age because you’re mature enough to know who you are and to have your boundaries and your standards and not be afraid of [being] too polite. But you’re young enough to be a young woman, and I’m so looking forward to it.”

Filed Under: FeaturedNews

RSSComments (13)

Leave a Reply | Trackback URL

1. funmi says:

i love u

• salima says:

love ur song beyonce and can i take jay-z from u please

• issy says:

me and my friend anthony LOVE BEYONCE AND WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE HER ONE DAY BUT THAT CAN”T BE POSSIBLE ATT ALL BUT WE BELIVE .if beyonce or if u know beyonce tell her about this post and thanks and congrats for her babay Blue-Ivy Carter

2. hawaii bob says:

aloha BOUNCE! U should b kissed on those lips with BLISTERING HOT INTENSE DEEP PASSION! Wardrobe suggestion…..TAN seamed nylon stockings with reinforced heel & toe & lawyer style pumps (heavy breathing) ….laughter. mahalo aloha hb

3. Josef says:

Eish Jay-z is a super man having such a beautiful wife. Its my dream too to have a beautiful wife as he..

4. Irene says:

Ladyb, great people whit great honour, ur talent can never be subdued by anyone keep it up.

5. Irene says:

6. I olawale wil advice u 2 have ur baby now, bcs if u don’t age will tel. I luv u nd I luv ur g jayz.

7. Goldbach says:

she looks how 21 years old. Gee ol’ Dee. Germany hiphop producers

8. oben says:

i like beyonce… :)

9. To read a book well, one should read it as if one were writing it

10. Regret is a consuming spiritual emotions, regret is a greater loss than the loss, the bigger mistake than the mistake, so do not regret

11. 2719 pheromonoes [url=http://usepheromones.webs.com/]pheromones uk[/url] pheromones urban dictionary pheromonoes [url=http://buypheromones.webs.com/]pheromones in insects[/url] pheromones collar for dogs 6404 pheromones in women [url=http://pheromone101.webs.com/]pheromones[/url].